Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Toy Warrior, sent the box with a few small things to you today.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Went UPS. Cost half what USPS wanted (which was $20.00+. Hopefully you'll get it on Saturday/25 Sep 2004.

  2. #2
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Dude you friggin rock! LOVE the new sig by the way, that thing kicks sooo much ass! Did you make it?

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Nah, found the art on-line last night, just modified the size and added EQ in Perfect Dark font. Thanks though.

    What did I send? Well, it's Alien & Predator stuff. I hope you like it.

  4. #4
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    Nah, found the art on-line last night, just modified the size and added EQ in Perfect Dark font. Thanks though.

    What did I send? Well, it's Alien & Predator stuff. I hope you like it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SWEET! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •